1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a certain webpage. Cookies are then sent back to the originating webpage on each subsequent visit, or to another webpage that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are widely used in order to make Spigot Products work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of a website.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have visited the Spigot Services before or whether you are a new visitor. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a third party. We use third party cookies for functionality, performance / analytics, advertising (including to target ads to you) and social media purposes.
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with the Spigot Services and more generally, to track, manage and optimize your interactions with us;
- understand the total number of visitors to our websites on an ongoing basis and the types of internet browsers (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari) and operating systems (e.g. Windows or Mac OS) used by our visitors;
- monitor the performance of the Spigot Services and to continually improve them;
- customize and enhance your online experience;
Functionality cookies record information about choices you've made and allow us to tailor the our Services to you. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to our Site, we can provide you with our Services as you have asked for them to be provided. For example, these cookies allow us to:
- Save your location preference if you have set your location on your homepage
- Remember settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors;
- Show you when you are logged in; and
- Store accessibility options.
We use performance/analytics cookies to analyze how Spigot Services' are accessed, used, or are performing in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve Spigot Services. For example, these cookies allow us to:
4. How to control or delete cookies
Most browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the "Help" option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10)
- Cookie settings in Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies)
- Cookie settings in Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS. (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US)
6. Need More Information?
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find the following links useful:
- All About Cookies (http://www.allaboutcookies.org/)
- youronlinechoices.com (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/)
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
8. Contact us
If you have any questions or comments about this cookies policy, or privacy matters generally, please contact us via the address provided below:
774 Mays Blvd #10-456
Incline Village, NV 89451